DICE (Dynamic Interface for Computation and Evaluation) is a framework for building applications in the field of simulation, automation and optimization. DICE is designed to be flexible and extremely adoptable. The core library is focused on managing complex workflows and tasks. DICE also comes with a package manager (dice package manager - dpm), an encryption service and out of the box tools for computational fluid dynamics.
DICE main features are
- Workflow-Management, Automation and Optimization.
- Modular applications in seperate environments and threads.
- Docker integration for applications.
- Written in QML and Python.
- DICE Package Manager (DPM) for easy installtion and distribution of dice packages.
- Encryption service for the protection of the developers intellectual property.
- Webplattform for the collaboration and distribution of packages.
- Team collaboration (Experimental)