Do you want to be part of our engineering team and contribute to the development of our unique cloud based all-in-one application for simulation operations? Then join dicehub.
We are a fully remote team and distributed all around the world, so the best people such as you can join from everywhere. We embrace asynchronous work, so you can create your own timetable and even work at night.
Are you an experienced specialist who loves his work and understands that writing code is only a small part of the software development? Are you a critical thinker and always challenging yourself to find the smartest solutions to a problem? If you answered yes, then you should apply and join our team.
We are currently looking for a Full-Stack-Engineer who wants to join our team. You will be responsible for the development of our unique User Interfaces for engineering simulations. These interfaces have to be optimized and maintained to offer our users the best possible experience and performance
- In-depth knowledge of OOP and common software engineering patterns
- Knowledge of Vanilla.js/ES6+ and one of the popular frontend frameworks (Vue/React/Angular/Svelte)
- Knowledge of middle/higher level server-side programming languages (Go, Ruby, Java, Python, Node.js)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Basic knowledge of common software development algorithms and data structures
- Excellent knowledge of databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- The desire to develop and experiment with new technologies
Nice to have
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Websockets
- Extensive knowledge of asynchronous processes and network communication
- Experience with rendering in the browser and such libraries as WebGL, Three.js
- Knowledge of 3D visualization, fluid dynamics, mathematics or physics
- The chance to grow with us and to build a successful company together
- An open, supportive, and fun team from different nations and cultures
- A friendly atmosphere with fast decision-making processes, where new ideas and personal initiative is always welcome